View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Beginner

Default Lost item on Carnival Miracle still not returned by Carnival

I came back on the Carnival Miracle on Sat July 14, 2007. In the rush of packing for self disembarkation, I forgot to check the nighttable cabinet in the corner behind the curtain. I had placed some paperbacks that I bought just before the cruise. I was also makiing a dance costume and had the makings of the top that I was planning to work on during the cruise including fabric, base top, beads, pins, etc.

Realized after I got home that I didn't have my project. My husband called Carnival, gave Miracle name, room number, exactly where I left them, description of item. To date, have still not heard back. Very disappointed in Carnival. Cannot start on rest of costume since missing piece is crucial to whole costume. You would think that ship like Carival Miracle which prides itself on customer satisfaction would be able to respond better. This is my second cruise on Carnival (I have cruised on a lot of other cruise lines) and I am beginning to have second thoughts on cruising Carnival again.

Disappointed.

Sponsored Links