View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Admiral

St. Thomas - the Atlantis Sub and Coral World are cool, if expensive. If the Atlantis is too dear, you can always dive down to 120 ft to see the sharkies. Odd, I've yet to see any divers down there when traveling in the sub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetattoo
Magens Bay in St. Thomas is beautiful and a short taxi ride to the beach. Orient Beach is lovely and has restaurants, bars and restrooms available. The only other destination that I have been to is Antigua. We booked a shore excursion to Prickly Pear Island, a real adventure and breathtakingly beautiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassirb
This is my 4th cruise. The first 2 I was pulled along by my El-cheep-o sister. The 3rd cruise was with a family group of 10 to Alaska where I found out what excursions were and spent over 600. on ship excursions and not sorry about it. We are looking for about 3 hrs. of beach time with some shopping and sightseeing. We want to go to megans bay take the sky tram in st thomas. go to orient beach and an island tour in st martens, and what else, we are not sure. Thanks for your input.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas