View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Passenger

Hi Kathy,
Just saw your new posting. I have just had one in Nov.04/18 Millennium Celebrity Barcelona/Venice. At the moment it is wait listed but they expect to get more space. the other one is same ship Nov 18/02Dec. Venice/Barcelona med.Legacies. This was open yesterday. I canget a really great rate around $899. If you as interested Please let me know as soon as possible. my E is annepollock@on.aibn.com it would be faster to use this as I check if often. I do hope we can make one of them. I have all kinds of things going on until the end of Oct. both good and bad so I'm really looking to go away and have a good time.
Bon Voyage, Anne
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.