View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by draytondoll
I am new here and new to cruising...have taken my first cruise and loved it. Maybe we can get the November birthdays together and take a cruise..ha. Also, have a question, am interest in finding cruisemates but can't tell anything about some of these people from their user names?
Any suggestions?
Draytondoll:
The only way to obtain information is to post information. By your user name I would make a presumption that you are a female? But I could be completely wrong! You don't provide any information about yourself, or even an email address. I guess that is OK if you want to remain anonymous. But when someone acts secretly or mysterious they usually don’t get many inquires or replies. Just a suggestion, obtain a generic email account, i.e., hotmail or yahoo. Post your generic address in your message describing something about yourself and when you want to cruise.

Example, I am a W/M/60, retired Police Officer, straight, reside in Maryland, nonsmoker, likes to stay up late, prefers last seating, easy to get along with, not looking for romance, looking for a ten night cruise to the Southern Caribbean in January or February 2008. Please email wallygator21015@yahoo.com