View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Admiral

DG84:

Good idea to be certified prior. I'm looking to dive Hawaii (Maui) so have pulled a local dive pub from one of the local shops. Best book pubs are the Lonely Planet Series (google Lonely Planet Tahiti, google Lonely Planet Hawaii). You may also want to get some fish id cards or Fish Flips (google Fish Flips Hawaii).

As to what to see depends on sites on island. Like land, terrain varies U/W and fish vary with terrain.

Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by divegirl84
No, actually, I am not certified. At least, not yet. I have one more class and then two days of certification dives before I am completely scuba certified. However, I will be certified well before I take my trip to Hawaii and Tahiti. I just wanted to know if anyone had been there and when I might expect to see.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas