View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to ohsweetdiana
Default seeking cruise mate for Norwegian Pearl Nov. 30th-Dec 9th,

I'm looking for a cabin mate to go on a Caribbean cruise. it will be the Norwegian Pearl out of Miami November 30th-December 9th.

That pretty much says it all. I'm a 27 year old girl living in Florida(Panama City Beach). Been on one cruise before and loved it. I am actually going on the cruise with 4 other friends, just dont want to be the 5th wheel and pay for single occupancy! I'm clean, respectful, just want to escape for a little while and relax in the Caribbean. Post here or send me an email if you are interested, I am looking for someone that will fit in, we are all between 26-31, love to go out and party, go see things, do some activities while we are on the islands, relax and most importantly NO STRESS!

e-mail me @ xxdianagregorxx@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Sponsored Links