Thread: Big Overcharge
View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2007, 11:48 AM
Beginner

Default Big Overcharge

Hi everyone.

First off I just want to say I sailed with princess just last week on the Crown. It was the best vacation I've ever had, and now all I want to do is cruise. I absolutely loved everything (except for Grand Turk).

Now I have a problem though. I got my bill at the end and it was fine. I registered for express checkout. It came out to be about 500 bucks. The money was taken out of my account and I saw it go through my bank the following day.

Now I check my account yesterday and see a pending charge of 400 dollars. When I looked to see what its from, its from Princess. I was even able to see the break down of it. There are various charges on different days at random amounts.

Now I did not call them yet, since I just saw this yesterday. I thought maybe this is one of those "phantom" charges they would make to see if my card worked. I plan on calling them later but im going nuts thinking theres some sort of huge hidden fee or that I broke a 400 dollar hanger.

So in the meantime before I call does anyone know how much of a problem I will have over this, or is it one of those charges that dont mean anything?

Thanks,
Mike
Sponsored Links