View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Admiral

Default New Gripe - Production Shows Onboard

Why do the cruiselines allow the same old production show to run year after year after year? They know many (most?) of their passengers are regulars or at least repeats.

I would think it that it would be nice if the ships rotated the big production shows every 6 months or so and maybe even list it in their cruise description. I mean once the stage props are made, they are made. Couldn't they change it either every 6 months or at least, at least once a year?

Going to see the shows are a big part of my cruise experience and I would love to see a little more variety. There are some shows that I have seen at least 4 times over the last few years on a variety of different ships (same cruiseline).

(P.S. This is only for the big theater stage productions. Not the trios, duos, and lounge acts.)

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)
Sponsored Links