View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old August 30th, 2007, 08:13 AM
71Corvette 71Corvette is offline
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike M
Tim,
Look on the bright side. If you would have waited you would be paying $200 more.
That's the problem though, I HAVEN'T booked yet. If the trip were already booked I'd be darned pleased that I got a deal!

Oh well, I'll probably book anyway. I'm not going to let a couple hundred dollars 'sink' my vacation plans.
Reply With Quote