View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2007, 11:18 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Should I wear a shirt??

Use SPF 40+ and reapply often. Shirt = minimal protection. A Dive Skin is better. JFYR, I use a 1 mil full wetsuit and hood as my permanent "sunscreen" and can be out all day if I keep my face covered in SPF 40+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseypoo5
Ok, now before the captian falls over in a fit of giggles, let me 'splain.

Like ive said i'm whiter than white. Sometimes i burn easily sometimes not so much. If you had no pigment cept freckles, would you just always keep a shirt on even while snorkling? I'm sure being in the actual water will make me burn. I have lots of sunscreen but you know if you swim for a while and use a towel your fair game soon after.

I dont want to ruin my week with a painful burn. I thought about tanning for the n ext week but it just seems hopeless at this point.

THanks....
Amadeus:09Diamond;Celebrity:10Summit; HAL:87Rotterdam V,89Nieuw Amsterdam II,93Nordam III,94Ryndam III,96Westerdam III,99Veendam IV,01Maasdam V,02Amsterdam III,03Volendam III,03Zuiderdam II,04Westerdam IV,04Oosterdam I,05Zaandam III,06Statendam V,06Prinsendam II,07Nordam IV,08Eurodam I,08Rotterdam VI,09Veendam IV,09Volendam,10Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12Ryndam III,13Ryndam III, 14Volendam IV,14Eurodam;P&O:11Artemis;RC:07Splendour of the Seas,11Navigator of the Seas,12Majesty of the Seas;CDF:14Horizon