View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2007, 11:18 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Should I wear a shirt??

Use SPF 40+ and reapply often. Shirt = minimal protection. A Dive Skin is better. JFYR, I use a 1 mil full wetsuit and hood as my permanent "sunscreen" and can be out all day if I keep my face covered in SPF 40+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseypoo5
Ok, now before the captian falls over in a fit of giggles, let me 'splain.

Like ive said i'm whiter than white. Sometimes i burn easily sometimes not so much. If you had no pigment cept freckles, would you just always keep a shirt on even while snorkling? I'm sure being in the actual water will make me burn. I have lots of sunscreen but you know if you swim for a while and use a towel your fair game soon after.

I dont want to ruin my week with a painful burn. I thought about tanning for the n ext week but it just seems hopeless at this point.

THanks....
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas