View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2007, 06:06 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd627
Dont know what fountain soda you are referring to. On the Legend everything was in a can including coke products
What I am referring to is when you purchase the "Fountain Fun Card" on a 7-day cruise Kids--$28 and Adults $38.50 plus 15% gratuity The cokes are served in very small cups. The bar tender will put ice in the cup and then pour the canned soda into the cup. The cup will not hold an entire can of soda. They give what is left in the can to the next guest that uses the soda card. On more than one occasion, the drinks were flat. I noticed the only time they leave the entire can (when using the "Fountain Fun Card") is when you order the coke in the dining room at night.

If you don't use a "Fountain Fun Card," and you purchase a coke with your S&S card, you then get to have your cup of ice plus they leave the entire can. I would just rather have the entire can. That way, I am not running to the bar every few minutes for a refill or waiting for them to bring me one.

Anyway, the advantage to the "Fountain Fun Card," is you can drink unlimited cokes all week for a set price. For me the downside was I didn't like the small cups and the sometimes "flat" cokes. For that reason, I just purchase the canned cokes at $1.75 each + gratuity. I am on vacation and it's easy.

Sherrie
Ecstasy 12/12/09,Conquest 4/12/09, Conquest 4/19/09,Conquest 2/09, Pride 10/08, Ecstasy 1/08, Miracle 3/08, Miracle 4/08, Miracle 5/06, Conquest 12/08, Conquest 9/07, Conquest 4/07, Conquest 8/03, Destiny 5/05, Adv of Seas 5/05, Elation 12/04, Jubilee 4/03, Sensation 6/00, Celebration 5/93, Celebration 6/92,Holiday 5/92, Tropical 3/90, NCL--Windward, Skyward, Sunward