View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 04:31 PM
Mike M's Avatar
Mike M Mike M is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: You're Looking At Me
Posts: 24,364

You can purchase a small three or four outlet power strip at most electronic stores. They are small and work great if you have digital cameras that require battery charging, plus a hair dryer, laptop, camcorder or other electronics that may be needed at one time.

If you do need a power converter, for International Travel, you can use on converter plug and then plug the power strip into the converter and then have three 120 V plugs to use.

Take care,
Cruisemates Community Leader/Moderator

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Reply With Quote