View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2007, 03:15 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by off2ctheworld
We purchased our 12/8 Mexican Rivera cruise through this company. Hoping we made a wise choice! I looked through different travel companies and all seemed quite similar. Agent was very helpful.
I am sure you made a wise choice. True, they may not be the cheapest on the web, but when you're investing your vacation dollars, do you really want the cheapest? What you should be looking for is the best value for your money. VTG certainly does give value. True, you won't get all the "gimmies" that some of the other TA's will provide ... such as bottles of wine, shipboard credits, coupons for various things, etc. ... but you won't be paying extra for them either.

I've used this agency a couple of times now, and have no complaints. Their agents are knowledgeable and do return phone calls. To me, that's important. They also have emergency off-hours contact people, which can also be important if something goes wrong. Many of the other large online agencies don't provide that, and that fact makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Be sure to let us know how your experience turns out. We'd all be interesting in hearing.

Blue skies ...

--rita