View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil&Liz
Its a a bit strange to find it a problem that something is seen over and over again when one sails the same ship over and over.

Thats like saying the next time I sail this ship I hope they change the wallpaper or the carpet or the color of the funnel.

Its the same ship! Yes, its going to be the same show! At least for ahile anyway.

You want change....change ships !!

Phil & Liz
The only ship I have ever repeated was the Carnival Fascination. Yet I have seen the "tribute to bway" at least 4 times. (The first time I saw it was in 1999, last time was in 2006 - some of the tributes have been changed since '99 but same show.) I have also seen the same cuban-american comedian at least three times. his material never changes.

I live in NYC and enjoy live performances so I do tend to go to the shows. When I find out it is a repeat for me, I may or may not stay, depending.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)