View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Admiral

Hi Jim:

Suggest you try an Intro dive at a Scuba Center with a pool before doing an Intro dive at the vacation spots. At 58 you are not too old to dive, but you might get a physical first. 8)

Hi Samantha:

Ballroom dancing is cool - my audit director was into it competitively a few years back. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Hi Jim,
I see your point and agree. You are an employee of sorts as a dance host. You don't really have to be a strong swimmer to dive. You might want to give it a try sometime. They have intro dives at most vacation spots. I plan on taking ballroom dancing instruction in the near future.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas