View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2007, 12:53 AM
Admiral

Hi Jim:

Might be an idea worth pursuing down the road as I've BTDT at many formal functions where lessons would have come in handy. Just a bit time bound at present with the scouts and my kiddo. Might have my kiddo take classes, though ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimh49
Thanks for the advise on diving. I definitely plan on checking it out - my brother would be pleasantly surprised. I am in pretty good shape and have great lung capacity. Always been a success in athletics and sports. Dancing is also good for endurance and I do a lot of it.

Dancing is also very social and Samantha, Divemaster, if you take it up you are bound to make new friends. Where I take lessons, 70% are singles and most are professionals (yes, and attractive). Cheers .....Jim.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas