View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdriver57
MYSELF AND THREE FRIENDS WENT TO HAWAII IN AUG. AFTER BOARDING THE PRIDE OF ALOHA AND BEING THERE ABOUT 4 DAYS, WE ALL WISHED TO JUMP SHIP.

THIS BEING OUR 7TH CRUISE AND FIRST ON NCL WE WERE ALL APPALLED BY THE ROOM, RUDE CREW AND LACK OF THINGS PROMISED.

LINENS FOR WEEK WERE NEVER CHANGED, RUNNING OUT OF FOOD, BEING REFUSED SERVICE BY RUDE STAFF, A FEW STAFF WERE VERY NICE BUT ON THE WHOLE THE STAFF WAS ILL FIT, UNCLEAN AND SEE THRU IN THEIR UNIFORMS. THEY DIDN'T MUCH CARE IF THEY TALKED RUDE OR DIDN'T HELP.

HAD TO BUY WATER, COKE CARD WAS TWICE THE PRICE OF ANYOTHER LINE, AND HARD TO GET A DRINK.

TWO OF MY FRIENDS ARE DIABETIC AND THERE WAS NOT ONE THING ON FOOD AREAS THAT WAS SUGAR FREE OR FOR COMSUMPTION ON THE NORMAL EITHER. BUFFET WAS DISGUSTING, TRIED ROOM SERVIE A COUPLE OF TIME AND WAS SERVED COLD, NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED BECAUSE THEY RAN OUT OF IT OR UNEATABLE.

THERE WAS MANY COMPLIANTS FROM MANY PASSENGERS I HAD TALKED TO OVER THE WEEK.

NEVER AGAIN N.C.L.
I can't tcomment on the crew but some of what you say I can. Did they ask about diabetic sugar free desserts? I k know there is sugar free ice cream plus NCL like most lines go above and beyond to satisfy special diet needs. I beleive the coke cards are almost identical on all lines. Maybe you are not aware the prices in the past year have increase industry wide. AS for water, are you going to actually make us beleive you couldn't get a glass of water? I have been cruising for 25 years on all type of lines, linens, unless there is a reason are not changed. This has become a policy in hotels as well.

YOu may not have liked your cruise or the buffet. Room service is NCLs weak spot, but much of what you say is questionable.

Nita