View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2007, 12:03 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by trarecar
I've only been once and used Capt. Marvins, but I was really impressed. It stormed in the morning while we were there, and they drove us around the island waiting for the storm to leave, giving us free trips to Hell and the Turtle Farm (didn't go in the Turtle Farm, but saw it). We had a full day, 2 snorkel, lunch and stingray excursion paid, but they ended up only charging us for the half day. They didn't offer it, but when we asked they did it. I liked our tour guides a lot.

I can't compare them to anyone else, but my husband used them 10 years ago, and they are still just as good.
one thing tracey left out...the PRICE! omgosh i was almost giddy at what we paid compared to others.

what she descibed (the 2 snorkles, the conch appetizer on board and the yaht club lunch and stingray city ...cost 60.00 each! full day. we ended up paying only 30 each. we had other friends on board who paid about 100 each to do a much shorter excursion then we did for the 30!

Also tracy can tell you i was freaked about missing the boat thing, but evidently they have never missed a ship. I'll use them again!