Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 27th, 2001, 09:39 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Mark Send a message via Yahoo to Mark
Default Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver

RCCL booked our flight into Seattle with a bus ride of 3 1/2 hours to Vancouver. Can anyone advise of a Limousine/Taxi Service which will transport from Seattle to Vancouver. I'm not wild about the long bus ride.
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2001, 12:34 AM
sjb

Default Re: Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver

I hear the train is another option...I will be doing the same comute next week for the 8/6 NCL Wind...It would be great to hear what others have done and whats the best...because, as you know "first class is cheapest"

sjb
Old July 28th, 2001, 10:03 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver

I most always drive but took Quick Shuttle once. Avis, Budget and National- all of which I have used offer one way Seatac- downtown Vancouver without additional drop off charges - about $75. I usually stay in Bellingham the night before- loads of cheap lodgings opportunities- Motel 6 about $40, then it is only an hour drive to Canada Place. The train leaves downtown Seattle about 7am, a cab would be required airport to downtown Seattle and downtown Vancouver to Canada Place. Only 1 round trip train per day.