Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 3rd, 2002, 11:07 PM
shereen

Default cruising to Alaska in Sept.

Hi everyone this is my first time I've ever gone on a cruise before so thought that we would start it off on a small cheap but beautiful trip. Is there anyone else going on the Ocean Princess to Alaska from Vanc to Kitchekan on Sept 21-25/02 , if so let me know where you are from . There is 10 of us girls going from Powell River, B.C. should be fun. Half of us are single so hope there will be some single guys to dance with going.
Happy cruising.
Thanks Shereen
Sponsored Links
Old July 4th, 2002, 01:33 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: cruising to Alaska in Sept.

Hi Shereen,
I think for the few days you will get to cruise, you will fall in love with cruising and BTW, cruised on Ocean Princess and she's not a small ship, very beautiful inside, so enjoy it. I'm sure you will find some other "single" cruisers, you may also want to post in the singles area and also the "meet on board" to find those other cruisers, enjoy and do let us know how you liked the cruise, OK?
Singles
http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...gles/index.cfm
Meet on board
http://www.cruisemates.com/persin.cfm

Message Boards Moderator
Old July 5th, 2002, 09:43 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: cruising to Alaska in Sept.

We are also on this cruise. It will be my husband and I, as well as some friends of ours with their 2 children. It is our friends' first cruise, so we are really excited about this trip. I'm glad we aren't the only ones on this cruise!