Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 5th, 2002, 12:11 AM
Beginner

Default Random Cruise Questions

Hi, i just had a few questions on cruise boats such as Carnival and Princess. First, What kind of Virtual Reality Games do they offer in the video arcades? Second, Are all foods included in the initial payment? For example i know breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. But are things like Buffets, Pizza in the Pizzeria, and the Horizon Court free during the rest of the day? Like, if it was 2 P.M. and i wanted to get a slize of pizza, fries, or a burger, is it free or do i need to pay for each?

Thanks
~James
Sponsored Links
Old July 5th, 2002, 12:49 AM
DeniseToAlaska

Default Re: Random Cruise Questions

All food on the Carnival Spirit is included except the Dining Club (fancy) and the Fountain Cafe, which offers exquisite pastries and cappucinos. I'd imagine all carnival lines are the same, and most don't even have the Fancy Club. Pizza, burgers, buffet, everything is included, including free room service menus. You won't have any problem eating at off-hours.

We wandered through the arcade, and it looked like your standard arcade. Nothing too VR and all pay.
Old July 8th, 2002, 11:25 AM
Therese

Default we were on the Carnival

we were on the Carnival Spirit..the games were all pretty basic arcade games...air hockey, table soccer, Miss Pacman, Ridge City Racer, some sort of shooting game, loads of car racing games etc

There is plenty of food so you will NEVER go hungry
Old July 9th, 2002, 10:48 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Random Cruise Questions

James,

On Princess, you pay only for

>> Bar beverages, including soda (but you can get a soda sticker that's good for the whole cruise very reasonably) and

>> Meals at the "sucker" restaurants, (Sabatini's Trattoria and the southwestern restaurant aboard MV Star Princess; the Sterling Steakhouse aboard MV Sun Princess, MV Sea Princess, MV Dawn Princess, and MV Ocean Princess), which require reservations.

All other food service anywhere throughout the ship, including room service, is included in the fare, regardless of time of day or night.

Norm.
Old July 11th, 2002, 06:26 AM
Limey-Neil

Default Virtual Reality Games

Youll only find virtual reality games on the Grand, Golden and Star Princess. The Sun, Dawn, Sea and Ocean only have regular video game in the teen centre.

Limey