Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Garry

Default May-June 2004 Alaska cruise

Rode the Norwegian Spirit. First cruise (note: retired from military in 1996, 24 years), it was more then I expected. Great food, great service, great guests, and great views. I am not a king, nor a political minded person. So those who complained about anything on this cruise ship are only self-centered and have egos beyond the stars. I could go on for hours about this trip, relaxing, entertaining and just a great all around experience on or off the boat. Sure, it rained at time, and guess what? We got a tad damp. Sure the waves on the ocean at one or two times was rough, and guess what? The ship went up and down like it is suppose to. Sure you had to wait in lines, and guess what? When you have one door to go in and out of ,10 or even 500 folks don't all fit at once. We loved the cruise and will recommend this Norwegian Spirit ship on the Alaska cruise to anyone. PS, just my opinion, this is an adult ride, children under 10 or in that range might become bored. Again that is only my opinion based on all the ship's offerings for you and the walking around in all the ports. Anyone who disagrees with my statements, tough, I am taking this cruise experiences to the grave with a big smile on my face.
Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: May-June 2004 Alaska cruise

Welcome Back Garry,
Its always wonderful to hear about people's first cruise. Sounds like you may even consider doing another one in the future? We've done one cruise to Alaska and I absolutely loved it, would go again sometime. That part of the country is just so beautiful and worth seeing and I can't think of a better way than on a cruiseship.

Message Boards Moderator