Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Beginner

Default NEED REVIEW OF RCCL ALASKAN CRUISE-TOUR #7

hi can anybody help me out we are leaving on our cruise-tour sept 4th has anybody been on this tour and what did you think of it also what did you do on the land part i think we have the cruise part covered but could use some help for the land part
Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Admiral

MR_BUTCHIE,

hi can anybody help me out we are leaving on our cruise-tour sept 4th has anybody been on this tour and what did you think of it also what did you do on the land part i think we have the cruise part covered but could use some help for the land part

I don't have the brochure. Where does the land tour portion go?

Norm.
Old July 27th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Beginner

we fly into anchorage leave the next day by bus to denali we spend the night there the next afternoon we travel to Talkeetna we spend the night there the next day we leave in the morning and go back to Anchorage stay there for lunch after lunch we go to Alyeska spend the night there after lunch the next day we go to Seward to board our ship[/b]
Old July 29th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Admiral

This is a very "on the go" itinerary. I suppose you only have the Natural History tour??? Or lucky enough for the Tundra Wilderness??? Hopefully you have the former, otherwise, make some good choices for wildlife elsewhere, you likely won't see any in Denali Park.

Flightseeing is the forte in Talkeetna, RCI also stays at the beautiful Talkeetna Alaska Lodge, a great location. Make the most of your time in Seward and don't be in a rush to get on your ship. Exit Glacier will give you very close viewing, Seavey's Sled dog kennel is great if of interest, The Sealife Center, is also very worthwhile.

You do not have a lot of time since a great deal of this trip is in transit. Make the most of it.