Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Default Vancouver

Hello I just got back last week from Alaska and stayed two days in Vancouver befour we left. A good friend I meet here on cruisemates help me out with some Entertainments book coupons. I like to help any one who will be staying in Vancouver befour or after there trip. I have coupons for dining out and places to see.
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Send a message via MSN to kiteflyer

We're leaving on July9th for Vancouver; cruise on Carnival's Spirit on July 11th. So we will have one full day in Vancouver. Staying at Holiday downtown ( other half has points). So any thoughts that you can share as to what to do, buy and places to eat would be great.

Old June 28th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Default Vancouver

Hello: Ride bikes in Stanley Park. Then go to Capilano Suspension Bridge. This was a great spot bring camera. My e-mail is daj1jj2@bellsouth.net I have some food coupons for vancouver. Tell me what you like. Some of the coupons are one free meal. Let me know the address of the holiday inn. So I can give you places to eat near by Also I will be leaving for the fourth of july Friday @ 9:00 Am .
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Default Places to go

Hi Also check out www. tripadvisor good site to fine info. for Vancouver and other places.
Old June 29th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Default going to Vancouver too

Glad to hear you had a great time in Vancouver since I too will spend a day there before my trip. I planned on going to the suspension bridges. They look really neat on line, but I was unsure if they were worth going to.

My husband and I also thought about going to the comedy dinnner theatre or the Shakspere play on the beach. Taming of the Shrew is playing the night we are there. Not sure if we will do this. I have like 3 or 4 must sees on my list - Stanley park, suspension bridges, Gastown and China Town. Any other suggestions?
2 cruises to Cozumel
1 cruise to Ensanda