September 11, 2009 Celebrity Infinity docked in Seattle. We were in cabin 9038 (one of the largest verandas). Here are my comments on my 7 day cruise.
1. Boarding was exceptionally swift. Be sure to bring your passport and confirmed boarding pass.
2. Room 9038. We went to our rooms at the same time everyone else did.
3. Ship; it was lovely
4. Staff: No complaints. They were all very nice and kind. Always wanting to serve you.
5. Other people on the ship: 99% wanted to enjoy themselves. the other 1% wanted to hog elevators, block entrance and exits out of shows. Food line they didn't care who was in line first they would barge in. You know who you are... well maybe you don't.
6. Price $1009. each
7. Excursions: In Ketchikan I booked directly with http://www.fishketchikan.com/
They were wonderful we caught so many fish. Weather was beautiful. light coat needed
8. Juneau: We waited to see what the weather was like before booking. Then we stopped by several shops on the dock and found that we wanted to view Mendahal Glaiser as well as the Shrine and buildings in Juneau. This was fun, then we shopped and had a beer at a local pub. beautiful weather. light coat 55 degrees.
9. Hubbard Glacier: cloudy, but the glacier was wonderful. Lots of beautiful pictures.
10. Food: Could not count the number of excellent dishes.
11. Friends: we met so many wonderful people especially Mike and Amy our dinner table guest.
12. We packed way to many items. Mainly I didn't need my computer. Because the weather could have turned cold, we had heavy clothing we didn't use.
13. Cell phones. I have an Iphone. Be sure to turn off your phone. You will rake up big $$$ of air time otherwise.
14. I loved this trip. This is the first for my husband and he liked it, but commented that he would like to stay in one place a little longer. That will be another trip.
if you have any comments or questions please let me know.