CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Alaska (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/alaska/)
-   -   Tracy Arm photos (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/alaska/376845-tracy-arm-photos.html)

DougH September 13th, 2010 08:47 PM

Tracy Arm photos

I recently returned from two weeks in Alaska on the Royal Princess, fantastic cruise. Some of the best weather I've had on 15 trips to Alaska. Did some fantastic excursions, but by far the best was my all day tour from Juneau down to Tracy Arm with Adventure Bound.

I've been to Tracy Arm a half dozen times before, but never saw it like this and bet you haven't either. This was the most spectacular glacier day I've had in all my Alaska trips. The slide show is long but hope you enjoy it, I call it my "Blue Album"

"the Blue Album" Tracy Arm Aug 2010 Slideshow & Video

Donna September 18th, 2010 05:54 AM

Wow Doug,
Those were truly amazing, I can see why you call it the blue albumn....I was able have a great day in Tracy Arm as well, just beautiful....Thanks for sharing.

ready2gonow September 18th, 2010 10:57 AM

How stunning! Great pictures! Having been to Alaska, I know that regardless of how many pictures you take, it is impossible to actually capture the incredible beauty that surrounds you. However...... wow, you did well! Thanks for sharing.

nettnut September 19th, 2010 07:41 PM

Doug,
We are taking our first Alaskan Cruise in May and from the looks of your fantastic slide show I think this would be a must see.
Thanks,
Dennis

Nurse Debra September 20th, 2010 09:27 PM

Doug,

Great pictures!!!

Thanks to you, I just put a hold on a cruise to Alaska this May!!! LOL

Debra

angiedj62 May 10th, 2012 12:34 PM

Hi Doug, Maybe I'm just stupid but I've been trying to view this album for the past 8 minutes and can't pull it up. How do I get to it without having to go thru a long list of other albums. I entered the album's name in the search field but it only took me back to the thread.

Snoozeman May 10th, 2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angiedj62 (Post 1428074)
Hi Doug, Maybe I'm just stupid but I've been trying to view this album for the past 8 minutes and can't pull it up. How do I get to it without having to go thru a long list of other albums. I entered the album's name in the search field but it only took me back to the thread.

This is an old thread so things or url's may have even changed. I see the link was removed at one time as well.

KiwiBird July 31st, 2012 07:55 AM

Yes, this was a big let down.

No photos, or no link.

Are there any ALASKA snaps out there?

MercedMike July 31st, 2012 10:30 AM

Pics of Alaska

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwiBird (Post 1440717)
Yes, this was a big let down.

No photos, or no link.

Are there any ALASKA snaps out there?

Well, you asked!

Go to the link in my signature below and you will find lots of pictures in my blogs from several Alaska cruises. We love Alaska!

We didn't get there this summer but in 2013 we cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage to Beijing.