Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Post cruise excursions

Hello. We are booked on a northbound Vancouver to Whittier 7 day cruise that includes Glacier Bay. I'm trying to plan a couple of days activities after the cruise. Thinking about heading to Seward and the Kanai peninsula. I'm wondering if this will be redundant after cruising Glacier Bay. Is it possible to see anything different on the wildlife cruise out of Seward? Can you still get excited about glaciers after spending 7 days on a cruise through the Inside Passage. Anybody have any other ideas? Hesitate to travel to Denali because i feel we won't have enough time to do it justice. Would appreciate your thoughts on this plan. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old February 12th, 2014, 08:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

While I have not cruised to Alaska, I have used www.Portpromotions.com in other ports, and they do have Alaska options. Why not contact them and see if what they can offer, will fit in with your ideas...Very well run company....

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Trip; February 16th, 2014 at 10:03 AM.
Old February 16th, 2014, 07:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennyk View Post
Hello. We are booked on a northbound Vancouver to Whittier 7 day cruise that includes Glacier Bay. I'm trying to plan a couple of days activities after the cruise. Thinking about heading to Seward and the Kanai peninsula. I'm wondering if this will be redundant after cruising Glacier Bay. Is it possible to see anything different on the wildlife cruise out of Seward? Can you still get excited about glaciers after spending 7 days on a cruise through the Inside Passage. Anybody have any other ideas? Hesitate to travel to Denali because i feel we won't have enough time to do it justice. Would appreciate your thoughts on this plan. Thanks!
I' m doing the same cruise, starting on the 9th of juny
But I'm going to Denali
Check that web Travel Alaska - Official State of Alaska Travel & Vacation Information
you will find lots of info about packages and things to do and see