Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2014, 03:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Want a Photo Shoot on 9/22 Alaska NCL Cruise?

Hey guys! I'm new around here! I was looking all over online and on Facebook hoping to find a group of people who are going on the September Norwegian Sun cruise to Alaska and I stumbled upon this forum, which may be the closest thing I could find.

So, I've been dying over all of the amazing images of Alaska I've been seeing online, and recently some from a photo session by a fellow photographer I follow, and that got me thinking... as a photographer (from NJ) I would LOVE to do a photo shoot with a couple, or family, or anyone really, while I'm on the cruise if anyone would be interested. I'd offer a discounted rate from my usual just for the awesome experience. It may be a long stretch, but I figured it's worth putting the offer out there!

If you will be on the NCL September Alaska cruise with me, and you may be interested, shoot me an email/message or find me on my website: Nicole Klym Photography - Portrait & Wedding Photographer Serving New Jersey & Beyond. Thanks guys and happy traveling!
Sponsored Links