Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2016, 08:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Alaska Cruise 2015

Me and my husband sailed to Alaska on June 16-23 aboard The Pearl. Our Alaskan cruise was an amazing trip and a beautiful ship. Alaskan Cruise knows how to treat their passengers. The food was delicious, the entertainment was terrific, and the overall experience was fabulous! I highly recommend this cruise. We had outstanding weather, some called it the "Alaskan Bake" even. My favorite day was cruising Glacier Bay. Pictures and videos can't even begin to describe its beauty. You have to experience it yourself. The price was very good and we will book again because are the best organizers of Alascan cruises and for us remains one of the best possible memorable cruises to Alaska.
We are taking another cruise with https://www.ncl.com - in the not so distant future.
Take a look and you will agree that each one of Alaska cruise tours are something you need to consider for your vacation plan.

Last edited by storybookcruises.com; February 3rd, 2016 at 10:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2016, 01:04 PM
First Mate

I have booked an Alaska cruise for July 2017. We are looking forward to it.