Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 13th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Male or Female 60+ cruise partner... Sept.2018

Hello ...Yes i am planning somewhat early i plan a vacation every year next year 2017 i am going on Safari! though also want to start planning a trip to cruise to Alaska all trips as many of you know ask for double occupancy (so in sharing a cabin, we both save some money). I am only looking for non-smokers,(that includes: cigs, vapor & cigars and medical pot). also not heavy drinkers, or a person who snores. AND not looking for sex. I would like to go on a 10 day cruise with Maybe Princess Cruises starting out from San Francisco, California, (though if you have cruised many ships or another cruise line or a different itinerary let us talk)! my excursions will be mainly focused on wildlife viewing Moose,Bears,Bold Eagles, would even like one excursion to be going to the mountain to mush with the dog sleds! We do not have to be joined at the hip but nice if we are compatible! I am very easy to get along with, I do not mind any Race, or nationality, or faith. I like to get to know you better so get in touch! peace,Shawnon.
Sponsored Links
Old April 2nd, 2017, 12:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi, I would love to cruise Alaska and hoping to see some wild life, and your story suits me fine. am a fit early seventies female good traveller and do begrudge the single supplement, hoping to hear from you.
Old April 15th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi

I am 67. From Ohio. Interested.
sandy101@sssnet.com
Old April 15th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy1011 View Post
I am 67. From Ohio. Interested.
sandy101@sssnet.com
Old April 15th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Familiar Face

I'm a 62 yr old guy looking to share the cost of my first cruise I will try to e mail u if it doesn't work my e mail is jm5006@hotmail.com. Thanks Joe