Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2017, 07:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seek room mate for Alaska cruise June/ July 1017

Hi. I have paid for my airfares to USA and am wanting to go on an ALASKA cruise. DATES- any week from around 3 rd week JUNE to MID JULY 2017. I would prefer Princess or HAL as they can only go into the Glacier Bay NP. Also leaving from Vancouver to go inside passage rather than out to sea from Seattle. Would prefer a female room buddy, but consider a male- strictly platonic.Over 40 years.
I am 60 years old, non smoker, non drinker and a quiet person, but friendly. I am from Australia.
If you have been considering an Alaskan cruise now is your chance to share the cost. I need to organise this very soon. Thanks.
oops that is meant to say 2017 on title
Sponsored Links
Old June 4th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Familiar Face

Hi. I am interested in travelling to Alaska, and my friend just let me know she was not able to come anymore. I can travel anytime after June 14th, but have to be back before July 9th. Vancouver sounds fine; I prefer 7 day cruises, although Holland has a 14 days cruise inside the passage from Seattle too, and the price is a little bit over $1000; but I do not know if it include Glacier Bay.
I am 43 years old and I am a teacher living in North Carolina; I do not smoke, and I drink only socially (and that with a good dinner).
In case you haven't made any plans yet, and still interested, please email me at carmmi_m@yahoo.com.