Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile 14 day Alaska for 2017 or 2018

40-something years YOUNG woman. Seeking to share costs on a Carnival Alaska cruise out of and returning to Long Beach, CA. Female preferred. I am a person very comfortable being alone and doing things alone, however if we have similar habits and interests we can hang out. I am not open to any kind of romantic/sexual hook-up. I don't drink or smoke, its ok if you do, just no smoking in cabin. Reply if interested
Sponsored Links
Old May 11th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to FLCruiseLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzBugg View Post
40-something years YOUNG woman. Seeking to share costs on a Carnival Alaska cruise out of and returning to Long Beach, CA. Female preferred. I am a person very comfortable being alone and doing things alone, however if we have similar habits and interests we can hang out. I am not open to any kind of romantic/sexual hook-up. I don't drink or smoke, its ok if you do, just no smoking in cabin. Reply if interested
Hello I am 36 years old Asian man I like your post and kind of your ideas we think the same and look like we like the same way to do things alone.
Maybe we can cruise together well if you want to know more about.me just ask
Thanks