Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Alaska
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Single, straight male looking for traveling companion for Alaska - Aug/Sept 2017.

Single male looking for traveling companion for Alaska - Aug/Sept 2017.
I am pretty open as to dates, and will consider any class of cabin if it is a good deal.
I am also open to either one way or roundtrip from either Seattle or Vancouver.

I've been trying to plan this cruise for years, but can't ever seem to find someone willing to go when I am.

Female or male is OK. If you are female, I've been told that I am kinda cute but no romantic involvement is expected or required. ;-)

If you are male, I am hopelessly straight.

Either way, I am pretty laid back, educated, able to carry on a conversation, and am respectful of other's privacy and need for space. I would expect the same from the other person.

We would both pay our own costs, split down the middle. . .

So, right around now the good deals usually start to show up, and I am open to suggestions or options.

Anyone want to go Alaska?
Sponsored Links