Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

All Other Cruise Lines All cruise lines not listed by name below

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2003, 05:06 PM
edward barron

Default royal clipper..accomodations,food,crew

i am anxous to hear asap.. any ones expereince on the ROYAL CLIPPER.. accomodations,, size of cabin.. is cabin with veranda worth the differnce in price for a 14 day Jan 004cruise caribbean Barbados,, food, crew, service,walking about ship etc. reply asap
thanks comments appreciated
ed barron
Sponsored Links
Old September 8th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Jessey

Default Re: royal clipper..accomodations,food,crew

We were on the Royal Clipper last February for a week and loved it. Cabin size is quite reasonable as is storage. The veranda cabins actually have much better bathrooms with bathtubs instead of a shower that allows water all over the floor. I think it is worth it. Food is very nice -- very good buffet for breakfast and lunch, and several choices for dinner. Crew is excellent -- very professional, friendly, and anxious to help. Pax are welcomed everywhere on the ship (except crew quarters). Even the bridge is accessible (except during arrival and departure manouvers). Tours to the engine room are available. The sail crew is happy to explain what they are doing to non-sailors.

Have a good trip
Jessey
Old November 10th, 2003, 11:29 AM
jpgarnier

Default Re: royal clipper..accomodations,food,crew

cruised last new year for 2 weeks and am doing it again this January We loved everything about it from teh atmosphere, the luxury, the food and the congeniality of the crew. The verandah staterooms are worth thre upgrade if the budget permits. I have been on a multitude of ahips, large and small and this is one of our favorites in all respects, Jp
Old December 9th, 2003, 08:32 AM
Passenger

Default Royal clipper

I am looking forward to my honeymoon on the Royal Clipper at the end of March 2004, I am looking forward to it even more now, after visiting this site, and reading all the reviews etc!