Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default IDEAS - Bachelor / Birthday Party SENSATION 8/31

We will be celebrating a bachelor party and birthday for the groom to be. It is our first cruise and want to make it special for him. Please give us some ideas to make this trip one for the ages. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old July 27th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Admiral

OTown - what you do is have your TA contact the cruise lines special services department, they will work with you to plan a party. FYI - don't expect it to be a "traditional" (for lack of a better word) bachelor party
Old July 27th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks LisaK !!! I have not been to that many "traditional" "bachelor parties - so I don't know what happens at those. We are not looking for Tom Hanks (Bachelor Party Movie) type behavior - Our group is fun and can be "Wild and Crazy Dudes" when we need to be. I don't want our buddy to miss out on something that the cruise ship does or provides to people celebrating these types of events. Please help us make this a special trip. Thanks Again! 8)
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:38 AM
Beginner

Well I will be celebrating my birthday on this cruise too! I would definately make sure that you enter the groom into all the crazy pool-side contest(ie. Sexy Legs and Hairy Chest) they have, its alot fun and provides good entertainment for those watching.

When you are in the Bahamas get off the boat and take a right, walk to the end of the pier just past the "Straw Market" to "Senor Frogs", be sure to tell them you're having a bachelor party they'll be happy to help you celebrate, the best time to go is just before the sun goes down and the parties last late into night....or at least until you have to get back on the boat. Hope this helps, who knows maybe I'll see you there!
Old July 31st, 2006, 03:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlgurlie
Well I will be celebrating my birthday on this cruise too! I would definately make sure that you enter the groom into all the crazy pool-side contest(ie. Sexy Legs and Hairy Chest) they have, its alot fun and provides good entertainment for those watching.

When you are in the Bahamas get off the boat and take a right, walk to the end of the pier just past the "Straw Market" to "Senor Frogs", be sure to tell them you're having a bachelor party they'll be happy to help you celebrate, the best time to go is just before the sun goes down and the parties last late into night....or at least until you have to get back on the boat. Hope this helps, who knows maybe I'll see you there!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATLGURLIE! I know it is early - but I'll probably forget if we see you on the ship. Thanks for the ideas. Look for us & PLEASE say "HI" SEE YA SOON.
Old August 8th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Admiral

If you do choose Senor Frog's or something like that, have a designated "timer". No one has to drive, but occasionally people party so hard that they literally miss the boat!
Marty