Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Admiral

Default PLEASE post excursion prices and start/end times!

At least on Carnival, it appears that you have to have a booked cruise before you are allowed to see the price and start/end times of the excursions on the website.

ALL of the cruise lines need to understand that many people would like to see this information BEFORE they book to help them make their booking decision.

For example, I want to know FOR SURE that I can book two short excursions in a port. I don't want to find out afterwards that I can't because one ends at 1:30 and the other begins at 1:00.

They should also have the shorter ones start early in the morning so passengers CAN book two in a day. For example, have excursions start either at 8:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.

I understand there are other ports and leaving on time is important. But for a passenger to have a whole day in port but only be able to do one excursion solely due to time conflicts is a major things that the cruiselines really should address.

I guess I could go through the process of starting to book a cruise online, check out the excursions, but then not actually save the booking. I think that would work. Or, do I have to book it (pay the deposit) and then I get to see the excursion prices and times? At this point, I'd have to then cancel the booking and wait for my refund. A customer should not have to do that to find out excursion price and times.
Sponsored Links
Old August 12th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Admiral

Michelle, I'm pretty sure you have to have the paid deposit to see that times and prices on excursion. We would also like to do two in one port, but because of the short time and overlapping times we cannot do it. I understand where you are coming from, don't know if out opions will make any difference though.

Need some cruise help?