Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Beginner

Default AFt Extended Balcony

Hey guys....

My husband and I are booked in an extended aft balcony on the Carnival Victory sailing 5/18/08. This is our first time in a balcony room, and we're excited about having aft. Our travel planner said the view is awesome. Has anyone ever been in a aft balcony on the Victory? If anyone has pictures....I'd love to see them!!

HAPPY CRUISNG!
Sponsored Links
Old May 12th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

I've never been on the Victory, but I have had aft balconies on several ships and they are by far my cabin of choice. I love the view of the wake and the usually larger space.

Good choice.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Carnival Dream-Caribbean-7/13/2014, Carnival Triumph-Caribbean-7/28/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014, Navigator of the Seas-12/14/2013, Norwegian Jewel-1/3/2015, Emerald Princess-1/11/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/2/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/15/2015.