Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Beginner

Default Getting from Barcelona Airport to Cruise Terminal?

What's the best way to get to the port from the airport and what is the cost? There will be two of us with 6 bags of luggage. Also I see that there are several terminals, how do I found out which terminal NCL is docked at?
Sponsored Links
Old May 20th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Admiral

A taxie is you best bet. We used taxies while in Barcelona , be sure to ask the fare before you enter. I remember the fare from the port to the hotel was very high. Most are honest but a few drivers will take advantage. The rates are posted, and should give you ballpark price. Mike
Old May 24th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Passenger

We used taxis also. The pier is not very far. I do not know how many ships you will have in port on that day, but the drivers do know the difference. I agree with Mike, just get a taxi! There are quite a few websites that offer good maps so you can see location. Try venere dot com. They have some good maps or barcelona dot com.