Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Beginner

Default Need Suggestions for cruise

HELP!!!!!! I will celebrating my 10th anniversary next year, 2009, and want to do a cruise that will be enjoyable, memorable and exciting. Can anyone give me suggestions on what type of cruise might fit that description? Now, here are the few problems that I have when trying to figure out which one will work: 1) Husband has a mobility problem which requires him to use a electric scooter. 2) We have been to the Carribean & Alaska numerous times and wish to not travel there 3) I just called a travel agent who tried very hard to convince me to go back to the Carribean because of my husbands disability.

Now please don't send me to the disability section or suggest I visit there. I am only looking for ideas for places and really need help trying to figure out which place, cruise & itinerary will be suitable for us. Our thoughts were to visit either Hawaii or the South Pacific.

If you have visited, cruised on and had a fabulous time please let me know as I have started my process in this selection.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

You could do a Hawaii itinerary on one of several cruise lines which are return to/from the US mainland. Great cruise, with lots of sea days. The problem; they're normally 15 days. Excellent cruise, if that's not too long for you.

My other recommendation would be a Panama Canal cruise.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/