Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise Ship Build Dates/ refurbishment Date

Does Anyone Now of a website that lists the Build Dates and refurbishment dates for all ships owned by big cruise lines. I used to know of one but I can't find my link.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old June 24th, 2009, 11:57 AM
First Mate

Default Ship Build Dates

Can't help you on a web site. The book BERLITZ Complete Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships has tons of factual info on almost all cruise ships. Retails for $24.95. May be cheaper on some web sites or free at the library.
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I know it's an old post, but I spend so much time on line to find all in one place, that I think this is a good place to share this info. It's about all big lines with really big cruise ships and their cruise ship refurbishment schedule - this is a survey on major cruise ships renovations and refits with all dry dock dates. Inside this article there's also a very interesting link - the building cost of cruise ships - and I mean all big-bigger to biggest ships and how much do they cost to build! Lots of money involved in this cruising business, huh!