This is a long story but I'll cut it short ...
Basically, I have a cruised booked and final payment is in 5 days time. I then got a quote from Cruises-n-More for our cabin which was MUCH lower than I was paying.
I phoned CNM and then contacted my original TA to see if she could match it but she can't - she did reduce the price but is $300 more still.
Anyways, the reason I am undecided about changing to CNM is -
I will definately save quite a bit but I will lose some of this with conversion / fees going back on my CC if I cancel my first TA.
Also, I found her really easy to deal with and very helpful.
BUT , the final thing is - I think she would be OK to get to try for an upsell for me nearer sail date but I'm not siure about CNM with them being a 'quantity' agancy - don't mean to offend anyone here
Also, CNM say that if there is a price drop after final payment theres nothing they can do and can't give it to me BUT the other agent says that she would try for an upgrade for me if that happened.
I need to make a very quick decision on this but I just can't seem to
ANY help would be appreciated!!