Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:50 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to Lil_Sis
Default Christmas 2011 Carribean Cruise

I am trying to find info on cruises that will have us on the water on Christmas Day 2011. I would like to know when the lines will post their listings for this time period. Also, if you have had good or bad experiences with a Christmas cruise, how was the ship adorned for the season etc. Thanks in advance!!!

"If I could save time in a bottle....."
Sponsored Links
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Beginner

Been sailing at Xmas on both P & O and Princess.
P & O were really great creatiing a really good xmas cruise - xmas dinner, decorations, Father Christmas etc.
Our Princess cruise was a shock to the system after P & O. No decorations, no Christmas dinner and no atmosphere created at all. We walked the whole ship looking for some 'Christmas Action' and found nothing. The most we got was sombody reciting 'twas the night before Christmas' over the tanoy on Christmas Eve which did actually give us a good laught - unbelievable.
Old August 1st, 2010, 08:16 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to profln71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Sis View Post
I am trying to find info on cruises that will have us on the water on Christmas Day 2011. I would like to know when the lines will post their listings for this time period. Also, if you have had good or bad experiences with a Christmas cruise, how was the ship adorned for the season etc. Thanks in advance!!!
Hi Lil Sis , You could check HAL's schedule . I will be doing their holiday cruise aboard the Noordam ( Dec. 23rd 2010 ) and will celebrate both Christmas and New Years' with all on board ! Anyone going ? Let me know if you are on this cruise . . . Lane