CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   All Things Cruising (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/all-things-cruising/)
-   -   What "Theme Cruise" would you really like to see? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/all-things-cruising/379662-what-theme-cruise-would-you-really-like-see.html)

Kuki January 19th, 2011 09:19 PM

What "Theme Cruise" would you really like to see?

There are theme cruises for just about every affinity group you can think of... but which would REALLY TURN YOUR CRANK" if you knew it was coming up?

Parrot Mom January 19th, 2011 10:17 PM

Theme cruise

Call me old fashioned but I would love a "musical theatre" theme cruise...Musical theatre is the ONLY true American music, jazz, blue and opera have their roots elsewhere.

Trip January 19th, 2011 10:58 PM

Since I design jewelry, I would love to go on a creative jewelry design cruise,to learn techniques I don't know how to do.

Lakers Fan January 19th, 2011 11:51 PM

Really turn my crank would be

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuki (Post 1344145)
There are theme cruises for just about every affinity group you can think of... but which would REALLY TURN YOUR CRANK" if you knew it was coming up?

A cruise for bialy lovers .

Moiraine January 20th, 2011 02:34 AM

A fantasy book lovers convention where they invited a bunch of the best writers in the field to cruise.

LisaK January 20th, 2011 08:52 AM

Free, Free, Free now thats a theme i could go for! lol

Lakers Fan January 20th, 2011 10:58 AM

The last 2 are really cool

MercedMike January 20th, 2011 12:07 PM

MYOB cruise

Now there is a great idea ... Ann Landers used to have that expression.

I could go for a MYOB cruise ... everybody please Mind Your Own Business!

;o)

radiofreebc January 22nd, 2011 01:12 AM

homeless cruise. everyone get together, raise a ton of money and then send homeless people on a cruise, so they can have a meal, a good night's sleep and live like we get to.

and then we can clean the streets up while they're gone.

:D

skymaster January 22nd, 2011 08:38 AM

DOO-WOP cruise! Yep, those guys and gals who stood in front of the candy store and sang. I love the music. I love the harmony. I loved that time in my life! :cool:
Those of you who were lucky enough to have joined the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I on the New Years cruise aboard Century a couple of years ago will remember "Cats Pajamas". They were a GREAT Doo-Wop group that performed aboard that cruise. ;)

"SKY"

anniegb January 22nd, 2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parrot Mom (Post 1344167)
Call me old fashioned but I would love a "musical theatre" theme cruise...Musical theatre is the ONLY true American music, jazz, blue and opera have their roots elsewhere.

That would get my vote or murder mystery cruise.

Annie

Lakers Fan January 22nd, 2011 10:13 AM

Doo wop

Quote:

Originally Posted by skymaster (Post 1345040)
DOO-WOP cruise! Yep, those guys and gals who stood in front of the candy store and sang. I love the music. I love the harmony. I loved that time in my life! :cool:
Those of you who were lucky enough to have joined the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I on the New Years cruise aboard Century a couple of years ago will remember "Cats Pajamas". They were a GREAT Doo-Wop group that performed aboard that cruise. ;)

"SKY"

I have been a contributor to an online DOO WOP board since 2000 .I post trivia questions .Its a great site ,posts are made by musicians ,radio DJ's ,singers and regular people .Its an AOL site .

LadyBerard January 23rd, 2011 04:06 PM

There is a Doo Wop cruise on the NCL Dawn in June. If anyone is interested, let me know.

johnthed0g January 23rd, 2011 04:27 PM

Leave me alone I don't wanna join in with things cruise!??