Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Captain

Smile Alaska @ princess

We recently returned from our first cruise. We were to fly out of PDX to LAX to board the ship. Unfortunatly Alaska air lines computers crashed on that same day. My hats off to Alaska airlines. They seemed to do everything they could to accomadate everyone. There were a lot of people trying to get somewhere . Some were yelling a couple were crying.We were 100% satisfied with thier service. AS far as Princess Cruise Line goes couldnt be any happier about thier service.To receive a $1400.00 credit with out even asking tells me alot about this company. This being our first cruise I dont know if this is the norm or what. For a brief moment at the airport I thought we would just be getting back in the car and going home I never want to feel that again.Next cruise we will be leaving a day early.As far as our time on the ship it was great .I can see why people like cruising I we think we might like a themed cruise next time like music .Talked to alot of nice and interesting people from all over the world on the ship. Cant wait for the next cruise. it will probaly be in a couple of years.We will have to start saving up.Probaly will be on a Princess ship and fly Alaska to get thier. WEll everyone take care.
Sponsored Links
Old April 13th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Once again - so glad you enjoyed your first cruise. Be sure to send us a reader review - Cruise reviews by CruiseMates Readers. Unbiased cruise reviews by real passengers.