Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thumbs down Cruise Pictures on RCI

Has anyone ever used the mycruisephotos.com service offered by Royal Caribbean? It seems like a great deal, but I want to hear from someone that was satisfied with the service. It would be great though not to have to search through all the pictures on the cruise ship trying to find your own!
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:50 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Robert,
I haven't heard of this feature before, sounds like a good idea, how does it work and what is the cost, do you know?

Message Boards Moderator
Old May 2nd, 2011, 03:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I think the price for a CD with all of your pictures taken on the ship was $238.00. You could also get just prints instead of a CD, but I don't remember what the price was for that.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to AF1

Here is how the photo system works; when u board the ship you get a welcome aboard photo. If u don't have this taken then u won't be part of the facial recognition program. The ship uses facial recognition for all pics. They have photographers all over the ship taking random photos, along with the normal ones in dining room; formal night etc. You go to the photo kiosk on deck 6; your seapass has a number on it. That number is the lot number for your pictures. When u find your lot number u pull out your portfolio and all the pictures taken of you and your family will be there. They still set out the formal pics, and pictures they take in port; but they leave them out on the wall for a day; after that they place them in your folio. Also u can go to a photo kiosk there and type in your number and all your photos will come up.
Splendour of the Seas: May 07
Explorer of the Seas: Jan 04
Majesty of the Seas Jan 99

Go Reds