Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > All Things Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

All Things Cruising Any cruise question not specific to one cruise line

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruising From Galveston

I'm looking into booking a cruise from Galveston, I currently live in Oklahoma City, so to save on air fare, this port makes the most sense.

My question is simple, which cruise would you recommend? It will be me and my girlfiend (could probably just consider her my wife). We are both 26, young professionals, active, love to party. We drink heavily on the weekends (not sure if this is something to be proud of), typically going out 2-3 times per week. We are out doorsy, both rock climb, kayak, and workout. We are both into music, we have traveled around the country seeing festivals and concerts. Hope this is enough information to get a general idea of who we are.

My plan is to do this in February of 2012. Any suggestions or would I be good with anything?

Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

I am sorry no one answered this until now! I would go with the Carnival Magic if I were you. It is a great ship for active types, and has a very fun vibe. The Red Frog Pub is great, and it has a cool ropes course on deck as well as mini golf and awesome waterslides.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 01:15 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

If you like rock climbing then Mariner of the Seas is sailing out of Galveston and Voyager of the Seas is now sailing out of New Orleans.