Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > American Queen Steamboat Company
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Amy Barbee

Default Delta Queen

I'm 18 years old, and most 18 year olds would have been bored out of their minds on this beautiful ship. However, the passengers and crew made me feel very welcome and accepted, and I had one of the best experiences of my life. I'd reccommend this trip to anyone and everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Delta Queen

How nice to hear from the younger set and to know that the Delta Queen can be appreciated by all ages. She is truly one of a kind and we can only hope she goes on for many years to come. We're doing our part by taking as many trips as possible!!
Perhaps we'll meet someday on one of the steamboats. Would like to have you as a table mate.
Ginger
Old February 8th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Benjamin Smith

I'm a bit confused, Amy. You say that most 18 year olds would have been bored out of their minds yet you recommend it to anyone and everyone? Sounds like the crew was very hospitable but I think many 18 year olds would be much more comfortable on a mainstream, more active, more contemporary line. I think *some* people of all ages would enjoy the steamboats if it is their tastes.
Old February 12th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Beginner

share you views with other membres on board of www.crewmembersworld.com