Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > American Queen Steamboat Company
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to robertmnch
Default Mississippi Queen 3/08/05

I'll be on the Mississippi Queen on March 8th to the 15th, 2005 traveling from New Orleans to Memphis. I would appreciate any up-to-date info on the Mississippi Queen since 12/01/2004?

All I have seen are "mixed" reviews from EXCELLENT to LOUSY! Been on the larger ships of Holland America and Carnival 25 x's since 1984.

E-mail me at robertmnch_26@msn.com

Thanks

Robert

Robert
Sponsored Links
Old April 7th, 2005, 01:34 AM
lridnor

Default Re: Mississippi Queen 3/08/05

We went in June 2004 with our two daughters. we all had a great time. Even with no TV, our daughters enjoyed themselves. The food was excellent as was the service. The shows were fun and lively. We thought our daughters would be bored but they loved it. Our only regret was that we could not get to our original destination in Burlingame, Iowa because the river was too high and we couln't get under the bridge in Hannibal. Otherwise it was truly a trip i would love to do again.
Old January 17th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Admiral

test