My husband and I are booked on the April 8 cruise leaving from Laem Chabang and going through the Suez Canal to the port outside of Rome. With the SARS bug and the pending war Princess still has not changed or canceled this cruise. Does anyone else know anything about this. Princess is still advertising this trip. They want to get the Regal Princess into the Mediterranean for the next season of cruising.
I'm on this cruise too, got my tickets on Tuesday. We'll have to wait for a decision from Princess. Whatever they decide, it should be Ok with me. They won't take any risks, be assured. If they decide to go for it, it will be safe to do so.