Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2000, 11:27 PM
Nicolas Poitras

Default Grandeur of the Seas Accomodations

We've finally decided on a category D cabin for our fall sailing on the Grandeur of the Seas. Very little good locations left. We picked one above the Schooner bar. Others were above worse locations like the South Pacific Lounge or right by the
elevators. Wanted to hear from those who have had similar cabin locations --> Heard any noise from the music or the crowd below? Thanks again... This should be my last cabin questions!
Sponsored Links
Old August 21st, 2000, 11:58 PM
Admiral

Default RE: Grandeur of the Seas Accomodations

The Schooner Bar is a low-key, quiet bar that occasionally has piano music. You shouldn't be disturbed at all. It's mainly disco and the theater that disturb passengers.

Have a great voyage!
Old August 22nd, 2000, 03:02 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

We see alot of cabin/noise questions. And no question with good cause as some locations are definitely noisier than others.

Recently on Vision of the Seas I was in the Captains quarters, and got quite a chuckle when I was invited to check out the bathroom.
The Captains apt. is located directly above the Masquarade Theatre. He doesn't have to go to the shows. He can hear them quite clearly from his toilet seat.

Of course some of us might view that as the best seat in the house...

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
CruiseMates.com
Old August 23rd, 2000, 09:02 AM
dsawyer

Hey, Kuki.
To be so lucky as to get that seat! I am thinking about going on that ship for RCCL's new Greek Isles cruise out of Rome. Do you think I have a chance?
Thanks for the info.
Dorothy